As many of you will be already aware our long serving Fixture Secretary Peter Taylor who also has been doing the Results Secretary job will be stepping down from both roles at the league AGM later this month. We are therefore looking for not one but two replacements to take on these roles moving forward. Peter has kindly offered to do the fixtures for the forthcoming season in 2018. Please find below an overview of the Results Secreatry duties and if it's something you would like to get involved in or find out a little bit more about the role then please contact HCL Chairam Anthony Briggs on 07786174544 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. All reasonable expenses in carrying out the role will be reimbursed by the league and there is a small honoramium for this role which is paid annually but this essentially a voluntary role which would suit somebody interested in cricket with strong organisational and administrative skills who is available on a weekend in the main cricket season.
1. Each Saturday evening check all results are on website by 10.00pm, those not on notify Assistant Treasurer of which team is late and any fine applicable
2. Sunday morning scorecards should be completed by 10.00am if not on again send list of teams who have not to the Assistant Treasurer
3. By Sunday 12.00pm you should have received the result sheets from all games, if not send deatils of clubs who have not to Assistant Treasurer
4. Check all result sheets for player shortages, maintain a spreadsheet of all player shortages across the season
5. Check all result sheets for disciplinary action and notify the disciplinary officer, copy and forward the result sheet to him.
6. Collate all the points for the Bi Monthly awards and notify the league secretary and league president who has won.
7. End of season keep a points tally for the Lindley Moor and the Clay trophy for the last six games and arrange for other members of the executive to present the trophies to the winning team.
8. Repeat it all the procedures for all cup games which are held on a Sunday
9. Repeat the above for all for Sunday league fixtures or alternatively this duty could be split with another person responsible for Sunday league results
10. The person for this role must be computer literate and familiar with word, excel and using on line applications including navigating the league website but full training for this will be provided.