Roles and Responsibilities
- Chairing monthly league meetings
- Chairing monthly executive meeting
- Website sub-committee coordinator
- Sit on development sub-committee
- Sit on finance sub-committee
- Hosting annual awards dinner and presentation evening
Presenting annual twenty / 20 finals trophies
2014 is my 4th year as league chairman, the youngest member of the executive and the only officer still playing as I like to remind my fellow colleagues!
Married to Sarah with two young children, I also like to watch Huddersfield Town and get out on my bike when I get chance.
I work for Heineken UK our Twenty/20 sponsor as Regional Sales Manager for Halifax & Huddersfield selling beer and cider to on trade customers.
Personal Cricketing Highlights
In 1999 scoring my maiden century on the last day of the season to win the Sunday Section division 2 by 1 point as captain after only winning one game the previous season.
Darren Gough - Because he always played with a smile on his face and never gave up even against the Aussies!